Start Date: January 27, 2014
End Date: February 10, 2014
Value: $ 4592
Price: $ 3444
Purchases required: 1
- Experience a genuine African Safari lasting 8 days and 7 nights in Kenya!
- See plenty of wildlife up close and personal, such as lion, elephants, zebras, giraffes, pink flamingos, rhinos and many more!
- Choose from 5 departure dates out of 19 cities across Canada.
- Travel in a luxury 4×4 landcruiser vehicle for the entire safari which is led by friendly and local English-speaking guides.
- Experience the varied landscapes and climates of plains, forests, mountains, moorlands, and national conservation areas.
- Travel to Nairobi, Aberdares National Park, Lake Naivasha, and Masai Mara National Reserve.
- All Transportation is completely taken care of, including international round-trip flight, any domestic transfers, and transport in a luxury 4×4 safari vehicle.
- All Accommodations for 6 nights will be in modern hotels and lodges.
- Fresh and delicious meals will be provided daily along with complimentary bottled water.
- Click here for the Full Itinerary from Odyssey Safaris.
- Includes a 9-day total all-inclusive trip to Kenya (8 days and 6 nights of safari time).
- Complete Package comes with round-trip international airfare, airport transfers and departure taxes, all accommodations, all meals as listed, transport in safari vehicle, English-speaking tour guide, complimentary bottled water, enrollment in www.amref.org emergency air evacuation service, entry fees (parks, reserves, conservation areas), AND unlimited game drives.
- Reservations must be made by first purchasing your TeamBuy, then calling 1-(855)-272-3274 or booking online at http://tiny.cc/jz569w.
- Note: All departures must be booked by Feb. 17.
Flight Info: Air Canada to Heathrow (LHR), then Kenya Airways to Jomo Kenyatta (NBO).
All prices are based on double occupancy. Additional single supplement of $ 200 for April and May departures, $ 700 for June, July and September departures. All fees are payable directly to Odyssey Safaris.
Must be 18 or older to check in. $ 500 fee applies for cancellation more than 60 days in advance; $ 750 fee for cancellations less than 60 days. Only valid for option purchased. Not valid with reward points.
Please Note: your email address and phone number will be provided to Odyssey Safaris in order to organize the tour.
Unlimited buys and unlimited gifts. Tax included.
TeamBuy TICO # 50019980.
- Departure Dates: April 2, May 7, June 2, July 17, Sept. 17 in 2014.
- Departure Cities: Halifax, Moncton, Saint John, Charlottetown, Fredericton, Toronto, London (Ont.), Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, St. John’s, Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Victoria, Kelowna, Vancouver, Edmonton.
- Note: Prices vary depending on departure city. See write-up for full pricing guide.
No matter how much David Attenborough’s majestic voice makes it seem, there’s no amount of high-def 1080p footage that truly captures the scenes of African wildlife. Take your discovery of Planet Earth off the screen and onto the savannahs of Kenya with today’s once-in-a-lifetime deal for an All-Inclusive 9-Day Kenya Safari:
- $ 2,864 (+$ 580 tax) per person for departure on April 2 or May 7 (a $ 4,592 value)
- $ 3,381 (+$ 580 tax) per person for departure on June 2, July 17 or Sept. 17 (a $ 5,381 value)
- Additional Charges Per City:
- $ 0 extra for Halifax, Moncton, Saint John, Charlottetown, Fredericton.
- $ 125 extra for Toronto, Ottawa, London (Ont.), Montreal, Quebec City.
- $ 175 extra for St. John’s.
- $ 250 extra for Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Victoria, Kelowna.
- $ 350 extra for Vancouver, Edmonton.
- Please select your departure date and city at checkout.
For over 15 years, Odyssey Safaris has been specializing in taking excited tourists on unforgettable and unbelievable safaris in Kenya and Tanzania. And now they’ve teamed up with TeamBuy to provide you with an all-inclusive 9-day adventure with a full itinerary that is sure to be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. What makes Odyssey Safaris really stand out are their small group sizes, the stunning and exclusive opportunities for sightseeing, and above all, the experienced and local guides who offer unparalleled insight into the wildlife, culture, and history of Kenya. All aspects of this thrilling travel package will be taken care of, including round-trip flight, hotel accommodations, meals, plus extras like complimentary bottled water and transportation in a luxury 4×4 safari vehicle, perfect for peering out at wildlife from a close yet safe distance.
The safari is all planned out with a Full Itinerary that encapsulates the best national parks, reserves, and conservation areas for game watching. The trip starts off in Nairobi as you become familiarized with the amazing landscapes that make up the diverse habitats including volcanoes, savannahs, forests, moorlands, and more. Then check out the grazing gazelles, zebras and giraffes at the watering holes in the Samburu National Reserve, where there’s also a large population of wild elephant herds. At Lake Nakuru, marvel at the millions of pink flamingos, and be sure to keep an eye out for wild rhinoceros as this is one of the only places in Africa to find them. The best is saved for last: the Masai Mara National Reserve is the most breathtaking wildlife sanctuary in Kenya, which showcases the mix of plush vegetation, active wildlife, and even Masai tribesmen all living in harmony. You’ll see many different animals here, including flocks of tropical birds, migrating packs of wildebeests, and even hippos bathing in the river. This African safari is sure to offer you more action and adventure than any other typical vacation ever could. So what are you waiting for, a lion-headed cloud to tell you this is your destiny? Get out there and see the Circle of Life like you never have before!
There’s a total of 5 departure dates from 19 Canadian cities to choose from with today’s TeamBuy. Be sure to visit the Tour Overview page, as well as the FAQ from Odyssey Safaris. Quick and easy booking is available by calling 1-(855)-272-3274 or visiting this online booking link, and feel free to email email@example.com or post in our Q&A section if you have any other questions!
Expires: February 17, 2014
Image Link: http://static.teambuy.ca/deal/708×333/other/28163314-2014-01-27-28163314—Odyssey-Safaris—banner-vday-b.jpg
Merchant: Odyssey Safaris
Merchant Link: http://odysseysafaris.com/team-buy/highlights-of-kenya-safari.html
TeamBuy RSS Feed – National